Here at BlogLikeShare we understand how important work life balance is and like to share our family stories, trials and tribulations.
It's certainly a shock when you first have a baby, but nothing really prepares you for the reality of it.........
You know you're a Mum when.......
- It takes you longer to leave the house than it does to run your errands.
- Cleaning is a completely pointless exercise.
- Going to the bathroom now includes an audience.
- Going to the supermarket on your own feels like a holiday.
- It's not only completely normal to smell another humans butt, it's also necessary.
- Wet wipes have become your all new purpose cleaner.
- You realise you've been watching cartoons alone, even though your kids went to bed half an hour ago.
- You re-heat your cup of tea three times and still don't get to drink it hot.
- Having a shower is on your "to do" list.
Enjoy those little ones, they are only little for such a little time.
"Social media is everywhere, are you?"